Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday 18th Feb

I haven't done so much birding in the week as work has been crazy but I did see a ringtail Hen Harrier  on Caerhays Estate and a Siskin at Penwithick when I've been out driving vans . Today I spent some time birding and the rest of the day chilling with my family .

14th Feb

Ringtail Hen Harrier near to Rosevine on the Caerhays Estate quartering a set aside field .

16th Feb

Penwithick - 1 Siskin

18th Feb

Carnanton Woods - 5 Treecreeper , 2 Nuthatch , 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker , 1 Marsh Tit , 40 Redwing , 2 Mistle Thrush , 1 Dipper , 1 Chiff chaff

St Columb Sewage Works - 1 Yellow-browed Warbler , 10 Chiff Chaff , 1 Siberian Chiff Chaff ( got some nice photos of this bird , will post tomorrow ) , 23 Goldcrest , 2 Fieldfare , 18 Redwing , 1 Grey Wagtail .

Pinkson Creek - 50 Little Egret and 2 Cattle Egret roosting tonight ( I hoped for more Cattle Egrets but seeing all the Little Egrets was a lovely sight ) . Also 1 Peregrine and 4 Adult Med Gull .


No comments:

Post a Comment